Tribute to Tilt Three

It is difficult, almost impossible, to describe all the feelings you have after an improv festival.
I have participated in a few - FiiF and Slapdash - and they were just ...

Well it is so hard to describe it that it is just better to say that after this specific FiiF (that I participated in 3 years ago) we came back home and created the first Tilt festival here to share this feeling.

This weekend we had the third Tilt and while I did not help out so much with the organizing this time, I was still helping out as much as I could.

The workshops, the performances, the people ... it all was just amazing.

Yesterday we had late breakfast with some of the performers (read: my extended family) who were still in Tallinn and for several times I noticed that I was not talking but just looking at this experience. Looking how people from different countries shared the laughs, experiences and hugs. How they had just done something together and while it was all coming to an end, they took all they could from it. And I found myself thinking that this was worth it. Sure there was pain included as well. The pain of saying goodbye for example. But there was also the gratitude for the shared experience.

Several performers looked as if they had just had sex: tired, happy, connected and grateful. This is what several days of improv does to you. It was something we all shared together.

It will take some time to get used to the normal life again (Estonian with emotions ... what is this creature?).

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Mulţumesc!
Kiitoksia oikein paljon!
Спасибо!
Liels paldies!
Mille fois merci! 
Aitäh!


I love you and I will miss you.



[This song somehow explains the feeling of fun and sadness I have at the moment]

2 comments:

  1. I laughed, I reflected, I was touched and impressed... Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete

kriba kriba