They are growing up so fast

So just 3 months ago I started a personal project called comicz.juhe.ee 
It was (and still is) just a personal goal to see if I can post at least one stupid picture within a week (minimum one. In most weeks it was actually  2-3 pics).

The big question in the beginning was: am I able to turn my stupid sense of humor into a picture that people in the internet could consume and could also possibly find funny?

Well, it seems so. At least sometimes .... maybe

So this is how it looks in 3 months:


. SEPTEMBER OCTOBER NOVEMBER
Views 234 512 677
Posts 14 6 11

Not bat at all.... from my personal opinion.
In September I had several old pictures that I also wanted to add up (also to have some content on the page)
In October I was working through some tough times - but still managed at least a picture per week.
And in November I got into rhythm of posting regularly... with spontaneous additions

The top 3 posts with amount of views has some hidden information about my friends (who I assume are the main readers of the page).:

Drink, drunk, drunken More stats120
Tõlkes kaduma läinud More stats94
Pocket Man! More stats61


(My friends are into Teletubbies, Drinking, IT and Pockets?)


What can not be seen from numbers:
* I feel that my drawings are getting better ... slowly
* Sense of humor is still there - good
* already had the first quest comic - great. I feel famous. Thanks M-
* friends are pinging me with ideas ow what to turn into a  pic - good as-well, but I would prefer if they would try to draw it themselves. I would gladly put it up if they want.



Congratulations .... to ...ee.. ..me? .... my alter ego?  ....hmm... ahh... To be honest everyone in my life has supported this project (even if they did not know it) Where do you think I get the inspiration? From life itself. From random sentences or situations, that get stuck to my head (and are soon after it written down on my phone ... and a week later on my computer.... and then on paper... and then back on computer ... and then on comicz).

There are still several ideas in the waiting list.



Special thanks to my bad memory and spelling skills (I call it Alzheimer Light) that's causing most of the one word/language humor.


To sum it up again, its Friday so lets just get drunk!!

Cheers!