Tim Hornet returns

"I'll be back," he said and walked off the stage. It was years ago, old forgotten times for some of us. Old times were grass was greener and bunny rabbits were really great at long jump and even got a medal at the Olympics. Yes, times were different then.



So yes, Tim Hornet will be back and in a different form. Who is Tim, you ask. Well he is my alter ego, part of me that was created for one purpose only - to keep a distance between my art and my personal life.

It came from my real name "Timo" that was changed to Tim, and nickname "sarvik" (later "zarvik" and "zaavu") that was turned to Hornet. "Sarvik" means someone with horns or a devil, however the Horned, Horny or Devil just did not have the right sound to it, so we changed the last letter. 
(Tim the Horned Horny Devil sounds like cheap stripper)

I used to write poems, short stories, slightly longer stories - and i did that for years.The writings weren't too good but after some years not so bad either.
I didn't want the stories to be related to me directly, that's why I used this pen name.

I haven't wrote anything for a really long time now - except this blog and some schoolwork, but that's different. Times have changed, I have changed.

So I have decided to bring this old fellow to the stage in a different format - stand up comedy.
We'll see how it goes.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

kriba kriba