Culture, planes and silly



I have noticed that some environmental conditions can be quite helpful for getting mental problems. People who see more sun will less likely get depressed then people who don't and they also have more time and events to celebrate - whatever they want to celebrate. However when you are from a cold place like Estonia, Finland or North Wales you have to work hard to survive the cold winter..

. which is a big bollocks. 

So you have to work hard in the office to survive winter? 

What does it mean?

 Do you type harder and faster? 

Lets be honest the times have changed, but the culture hasn't. 


A while ago I had a trip to Cyprus and the way back was a real eye opener. You see, I had to use three different planes to get back and I could really see the cultural differences. From Cyprus to Greek the plane was full of loud and funny people enjoying life. It was a total party plane.

The next one was from Greek to Germany. People were polite while talking – there were less laughs and more awkward moments.

And the plane from Germany to Estonia was like
....
...total silence.  So serious people, that you are afraid to have eye contact with them. It was like going to a bloody funeral, if you ask me. Or like everyone was sure that 
"this plane is going to crash, but I will still take it.” 
Deadly serious - that's the word for it.


Talking about planes..I have never understood why they sell lottery tickets and scratch cards in some of them. Think about it: you are flying 100 miles a second in a bloody tin can with wings. I wouldn't push my luck, if I was you.

And surprisingly I have never seen air-plain staff member to loose balance during the flight. 
How do they do that? 
I understand when you have some experience on the field... But how do you keep it up when you are a total beginner? 
How do you practice for it? Do you go surfing? 

"Lets catch the wave.. Keep balance keep balance... We are experiencing some turbulence. Any litter or empty bottles?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

kriba kriba