Mida arvab muusika?

Ehk sis järjekordne IT mäng, mis baseerub täelikult juhusel.
Nagu me teame on juhusel tihtilugu komme olla äärmiselt juhuslikult adekvaatne.
Eks otsustage ise (taustainfoks, et musa on mul kõvakettal kokku üle 32 Giga)

Put your media player on the shuffle mode and answer the following questions with the exact order of song names that come up no matter how weird they might sound in the context.

1. How am I feeling today?
Smaxone - Bad Sensation

2. Will I get far in life?
Air - Wonder Milky Bitch

3. Where will I get married?
Robbie Williams -Strong

4. What is my best friend’s Theme Song?
HIM - Razorblade Kiss

5. What is the Story of My Life?
Octavia Sperati - Moonlit

6. What was Highschool like?
Metro Luminal - Ja päike tõuseb

7. How can I get ahead in life?
Nine Inch Nails - Into the Void

8. What is the best thing about me?
Kraftwerk - Europe Endless

9. What is today going to be like?
Pain - The Tables Have Turned

10. What is in store for this week?
Mushroomhead - The New Cult King

11. What song describes my parents?
Muse - Uno

12. To describe my Grandparents?
Muse - Citizen Erased

13. How is life going?
Placebo - Scared of Girls

14. What song will they play at my Funeral?
The Prodigy - Charly (Alley Cat Remix)

15. How does the world see me?
Dagö - Ma ei tea

16. Will I have a happy life?
Die Toten Hosen - How Do You Feel?

17. What do my friends really think of me?
Genialistid - Ema

18. Do people secretly lust after me?
Nine Inch Nails - The Way Out Is Through

19. How can I make myself happy?
Nirvana - Lounge Act

20. What should I do with my life?
Sia - Little Black Sandals

21. Will I have children?
Dagö - Teine Kadriorg

22. What is some good advice for me?
Nobuo Uematsu - Fragments of Memories

23. How will I be remembered?
HIM - I Love You

24. What is my signature dance song?
Sethh - QI

25. What is my current theme song?
The Prodigy - Spitfire (FakeIDs Evolution)

26. What does everyone else think of my current theme song is?
Divinity - Gathering Dusk

27. What type of men/women do you like?
Pedigree - Snake House



Teate, mulle täitsa meeldib see tulemus.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/29/2008

    Pean siinkohal ära mainima, et tegelikult väga põnevad vastused ja päris kena muusikavalik. Ja eriti nummikas on see, et ma olen sulle õiget mussi jaganud, et neidki suisa vastustesse tuli :)
    Muhelen.
    Peaks kodus uue testi tegema. Vaatama, mida täna mulle muusika kõneleb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mulle meeldib 15. vastus :)

    ReplyDelete

kriba kriba