Just Fantastic

I saw recently a movie about the life of Bill Hicks and I'm ashamed to say that I didn't know before it who he was. Seriously, I had no idea.
However after seeing some of his shows, I've got this small brutal funny guy in my head who tries to see life as a joke and create connections.(reminder: I also had something similar after seeing Dylan Moran in Estonia) And in some cases I notice only later when this funny guy was on stage.
Here are some examples:

Situation:  I just had lunch in the office kitchen and as usually I was eating really fast.
Colleague: "Hey, you eat fast, do you even feel the taste of food?"
Me: "Taste? Taste is for pussies"


*

"Words "You" and "Growth" go together only when we talk about your diseases" (no I didn't use it really ... but this sentence just popped into my head)

*

If I want someone to build me a house I will shake hands with FAP Project ( there really is http://www.fapprojekt.ee/ ) just for the fun of it

*
Friend: I got myself a new high-tech mobile phone. Its disturbing. All the time I just want to take it out and play with it.
Me: I know what you mean. I have a penis.

---

And also I pick up all the sentences that can be understood differently (dirty, naughty or just disturbing ways) and I just have to point out that in a different context ... oh well

I must say I am not proud of it, but it seems to be the way I currently cope with stress. And it's a funny way at least. Thank god my friends know that there is a hidden pervert in me and they are not shocked by this humor and I am doing all I can not to go over the edge in more official situations.

And stress I do have.
School, work, school praxis,  university theater, impro theater studio, friends and hobbies must all be planned NOW for the next 6 months so it would work like a charm. Because I want to do ALL of them, but compromises are needed and I must work them out early. And almost every day I get a small headache from it ... but hey its just a phase.

Also King Vader might do its comeback already in November.

Got my AFP and GTO kickstarter digital album today =) Hurray!

Life is fantastic
and I feel like Fantastic Mr Fox

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

kriba kriba