bad

I do know that I have strange taste of humor. And I do use it freely, just to break the ice or awkwardness. I can take the shot of being the stupid person.

However I have felt several times recently that a stupid joke I have done has been turned into a personal attack or assault at me. I can take a shot indeed but not from a Kalaznikov. It just goes over my comfort zone. I like to think it's not intentional and maybe it is just me who feels it.

But more and more I think about losing my humor so I wouldn't feel offended later.
And humor is my friend, my dear friend. Really, I wouldn't be alive right now without it.
But I also can not bare anymore to have the same shitty feeling after every social event.

Most likely it's just a phase.
I hope it is.

z

No comments:

Post a Comment

kriba kriba